Recognising 2020 hospitality trends for restaurant owners
With the hotels and tourism sector one of the farthest-reaching and fastest-moving environments in which to work, it is under continual pressure to change depending on the latest 2020 hospitality trends and public tastes.
In this fast-paced setting, restaurant owners may need to look out for consumer trends in 2020, including; catering to a new ‘stay-in’ audience, adapting the dining experience to represent diversity and culture, providing food trend options, and maximising seasonal marketing opportunities.
As part of this, a business owner may need to consider carefully whether their business is prepared for these changes, which may include reviewing supply contracts, whether current trading premises are fit for purpose and whether the business has the required skills within the workforce to met the changing demands.
We continue to work with our clients to deliver a very bespoke way of working. Our vast experience has taught us that there is never a ‘one size fits all’ legal solution that works for one leisure outlet.
Here’s how our dedicated leisure and tourism team can help you if you need us:
• Buy or sell a hotel, restaurant, bar or other leisure or sports-based business. (Including international transactions as we are members of Consulegis’ global network of lawyers and accountants)
• Merge with another hospitality, sporting or holiday business
• Make any changes to the structure of your company in terms of its ownership and/or assets
• Raise finance securely from either banks or investors
• Negotiate and drafting the various commercial agreements your hospitality and leisure business needs
• Protect your brand
• Protect any personal data you hold on your customers and ensure you remain fully GDPR compliant
• Buy, sell, lease or repurpose the premises and property your business needs
• Manage, develop and retain the talent in your business (particularly given the potential issues you may face post-Brexit )
• Settling any disputes or outstanding debt that may arise
• Minimising the effects of any damaging or defamatory comments made about your business online
If you’re a restaurant owner and would like to discuss any aspect of your business our specialist Hotels & Tourism team is here to help. To arrange a time to speak please email Craig Law at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Craig on 0114 252 1440.