Keep your property transactions moving during lock down
Moving house during these difficult times is proving to be challenging but we are taking a proactive approach to progress transactions. We are expecting the property market to bounce back quickly, and in the meantime, we can work together to progress transactions and prepare for lock down to be lifted as follows:-
- If your property is on the market but you do not have a buyer yet, we can open a sale file for you and send you the relevant documentation to complete in advance. When you do find a buyer, the transaction can then proceed quickly.
- If you are selling a house, start gathering all the paperwork including guarantees, gas and electrical certificates and any planning or building regulations documentation.
- Keep in touch with us. We are still working and trying to keep things moving. Please pass on information that you think will help your case.
- Check the expiry date of your mortgage offer and speak to your lender about extending the offer if the mortgage is due to expire in the next few weeks.
- Check your emails as we may send you documentation to look at and comment on. If we are selling a property for you, we may send you enquiries to reply to. If we are buying a property for you, we may send you searches to look at or documentation relating to the property.