The Private Client team at Keebles in Sheffield has built its reputation on quality advice and client service. The team provide top regional trusts and estate advice in the local Sheffield area. Whatever the circumstances we can provide a solution for you.
- Are you concerned about Inheritance Tax?
- Is the cost of nursing care a threat to your family wealth?
- Do you have young children who you want to provide for in the event of your death?
- Do you have a relative who is losing capacity?
- Do you have a disable child or relative you wish to benefit in such a way they will not lose their state benefits?
- Are you buying a property as a family and want to make sure you are all protected?
- Are you worried what will happen to your estate as you do not have a Will?
We provide easy, cost effective solutions to all of these questions and many more.
Please contact us today on 0114 252 1444
Keebles LLP is an amalgamation of a number of law firms covering the whole of Yorkshire. We have offices in Sheffield, Leeds and Doncaster and are happy to travel to you or a relative if this is easier, usually at no additional cost.
We cover all aspects of Commercial Law, Company and Commercial Litigation. We also provide effective legal solutions for the individual client whether this be in relation to residential conveyancing and family law or Inheritance Tax or Tax and Estate Planning. We have a rapidly growing charities team to offer specialist advice and have a sector focus in respect of both manufacturing and health care.
Each office is based in the heart of the community and take our corporate responsibility very seriously. We give back to the areas in which we work.
14 Commercial Street
T: 0114 252 1444
F: 0114 276 8066
DX: 10643 Sheffield 1