Wills and Probate Solicitors in Leeds
Planning for life after you or one of your loved ones has passed away can be complicated, stressful and time consuming.
Here at Keebles Solicitors we have an established specialist team of expert Wills and Probate professionals offering advice and guidance on all aspects of this area of law from our offices in Leeds City Centre.
The team is experienced in all aspects of trust and estate law and can help to answer important questions you might have such as:
- How do I go about making and writing a simple will?
- How do you ensure shared property is protected in a will?
- Can you make sure specific individuals, charities or good causes benefit in particular ways after your death?
- Do care homes fees affect the amount you might receive from an estate?
- What will happen to your estate if you don’t have a will?
- What is the potential effect of inheritance tax?
- How do you plan for a relative who is losing capacity?
We can help you to start to navigate some of these questions and help give you and your family valuable peace of mind.
For an informal, no obligation chat about how we can help, simply fill in the form to the right or call us on 0113 399 3443.
Made up of a number of leading Yorkshire law firms, we have specialists in all of the main legal disciplines, including Company Law, Commercial Litigation, Tax Planning, Residential Conveyancing and Family Law. We also have sector expertise in Charity Law, Manufacturing and Healthcare.
A champion of local communities, our dedicated Corporate Social Responsibility Programme works energetically to improve the circumstances of our neighbours through a variety of initiatives.
T: 0113 399 3443
F: 0113 243 1100
DX: 12043 Leeds 1