Wills and Probate Solicitors in Doncaster
At Keebles we pride ourselves on our specialist expertise and our focus on the needs of the individual.
Each of our private client teams is made up of leaders in their respective field, ensuring our advice is always accurate and up to date.
Our Wills and Probate team focuses exclusively on the provision of high quality trust and estate advice to a wide range of clients. Whether you are looking at making a simple will, want to enquire about Trusts, or need a more in-depth probate service, we can provide the whole range of services from our Doncaster town centre offices.
We can advise on issues such as:
- Making and writing simple wills to protect you and your family
- What to do if you have a relative who is losing capacity to make decisions
- The pitfalls of inheritance tax planning
- How to ensure your loved ones benefit fully from your estate
- The impacts of nursing care costs
- Protecting property interests in the event of the death of a family member
If you are starting to think about what might happen after you or someone close to you passes away, simply fill in the form to the right or call our team on 01302 308 698 for an informal chat.
As well as Wills and Probate, we have long established expertise in Company Law, Commercial Law, Conveyancing, Tax Planning and Family Law. More recently, we have focused on building up our expertise around advising charities and commercial clients in the healthcare and manufacturing sectors.
We’re proud to be part of the communities we work in and, through our numerous corporate social responsibility projects, always aim to give something back to these areas.
14 Prince’s Street
T: 01302 308 698
F: 01302 329 718
DX: 12562 Doncaster