Keebles Conveyancing App
Introducing the Keebles Conveyancing App, a state of the art Conveyancing App for use on phones, tablets and/or desktop and laptop computers.
What is the Keebles Conveyancing App?
The Keebles Conveyancing App allows clients to complete the vast majority of their conveyancing transaction on an easy to use, digital platform.
What are the benefits of the Keebles Conveyancing App?
- Fast set-up time – once instructed, we will send you a link to the app allowing you access to your file.
- Complete initial paperwork without the need for printing off documents or returning them to our office.
- Upload photos and documents direct to your conveyancer.
- Track your progress on the status update bar
- Instant messaging service for easy contact with your conveyancer – send and receive updates and messages through the app
- Digitally sign a lot of the documents required in a conveyancing transaction, including the sale/purchase Contract.
- Keep all information about your property in one, easy to find location.
- If you wish, retain the app after your property transaction has completed, meaning you have a digital record of your property and the transaction as a whole.
Does the Keebles Conveyancing App cost anything?
The Conveyancing App is completely free to use for all of our sale and purchase clients.
How do I get the Keebles Conveyancing App?
After you instruct Keebles to act in your conveyancing transaction, we will set up a file at our end and then send you an email to download the Conveyancing App from the App Store/Google Play Store. Once downloaded, you simply follow the instructions to log in and start your conveyancing transaction there and then!
Want more information?