Trips and Slips

Read more Get in touch

Trips and Slips

If you have slipped in a shop or other public place, or tripped on an uneven surface or broken pavement, you may be able to claim compensation for any injuries suffered.

These types of accident are common and can result in injuries ranging from sprained ankles to serious head injuries.

Those responsible for public places owe a duty of care to take reasonable steps to make sure members of the public are reasonably safe when visiting public areas. The same rules apply to local councils, supermarkets, restaurants and shops.

Employers also owe more specific duties to employees to prevent slipping and tripping accident at work.

You may be able to make a compensation claim for injuries sustained through a trip or fall.

Share ...
Get in touch