Road Traffic Accidents
Road traffic accidents are the most common cause of personal injury claims. Whether you are the driver of a vehicle, a passenger, a cyclist, a motorcyclist or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to claim compensation.
Road traffic accidents occur in many locations and not just on public highways. Our experts specialise in road traffic accidents and deal with all levels and types of injuries and cases, including: –
- Whiplash and soft tissue injuries
- Brain and spinal injuries
- Claims on behalf of minors (children)
- Claims made by passengers on public and private transport
- Claims involving uninsured victims and drivers
- Claims involving foreign vehicles
- Injuries of the utmost severity to motorcyclists
- Injuries involving pedestrians
- Injuries caused by defective vehicles
- Injuries involving cyclists
For specialist and free initial advice please call us on 0800 138 2525 or click here to arrange a call back (to form)
If successful, you may be entitled to claim damages for pain, suffering and loss of amenity. You may also be entitled to claim for other losses and expenses, for example your policy excess, the pre-accident value of your vehicle, loss of earnings and the cost of treatment.
We are accredited by The Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL).Get in touch