Disputes over wills and estates can arise for many reasons and are becoming increasingly common with the complexities of modern life and relationships and as the value of assets and personal wealth increases. We understand that these disputes can be extremely upsetting often involving close family and friends and so resolving a dispute in a timely and cost-efficient manner is often in the best interests of all the parties concerned so that court action can be avoided.
Our expert team are experienced in both litigation and probate, wills and trust related matters. We advise executors, trustees, beneficiaries and individuals who believe they have a claim to someone’s estate about:
- challenging the validity of a will
- responding to a will dispute
- disputes relating to trusts
- disputes relating to the administration of an estate
- disputes relating to the value of assets
- making a claim for financial provision under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependents) Act 1975
If you would like to discuss your options, please contact us to speak to a member of our team.