Child Arrangement Orders

It may not be possible when separating with your partner to come to an agreement regarding contact with any children of the family. This can be a very distressing time for you, your partner and the children.

Our solicitors specialise in child arrangements and have a wealth of practical and legal experience  in this area and can help you with a range of issues such as:

  • Where your children will live,
  • Who the children can see and when,
  • Whether a parent can relocate a child,
  • Step-parents and Grandparents rights, and
  • Any other issues such as changing the child’s name

Whilst we will always try to encourage settling these matters through negotiation or mediation, we understand that this may not always be possible and Court proceedings may be necessary. Our expert team can help guide you through the Court process and get the best outcome for you and your children and support you along the way.

Our team can assist with various types of Court Orders:

  • Child arrangements Order: where your child will live and who they will spend time with,
  • Prohibited steps Order: this can prevent your ex-partner from doing something in particular i.e. removing your child from your care.
  • Specific issues Order: this will decide a particular issue such as changing the child’s surname.

Whether you require advice about your children or wish to challenge a previous decision about your children then you can trust our team to guide you through the process.

Share ...
Get in touch
Lisa Duffy Chartered Legal Executive
Get in touch