A key contributor to the success of any business is having all of the commercial contracts it needs (and only the contracts it needs) in place.
Our hugely experienced team know exactly how to identify which documents you’ll need.
We will ask the right questions to identify all of the information required to make your final contracts as robust as they can be, assisting you with any contract negotiations needed. That way we can make sure your business enjoys the level of protection it will need to operate safely and securely.
The types of contract we most regularly help clients with include:
- NDAs/confidentiality agreements
- Bespoke standard terms & conditions
- Supply agreements
- Distribution agreements
- Agency agreements
- Franchising agreements
- Service level agreements
- ‘White label’ agreements
- Specialist IT Contracts
We can also talk you through the other trading considerations you may face at some point including:
- UK and EU competition law
- Compliance with e-commerce and consumer laws and regulations
- The specific requirements your sales teams will have to adhere to
View our relevant articles: