Employment services we provide for manufacturers
Employment law is one of the fastest changing areas of UK law. Its continuous stream of new legislation and developments can place a manufacturing business at risk if you are not fully up to date. All of our employment law specialists have worked with a wide range of very different manufacturers.
Always commercially minded and practical, we know how to match our understanding of employment and HR to the precise demands of today’s manufacturer.
Because our experience has also taught us that every manufacturing company is unique, we will tailor our advice specifically to the needs of your organisation in the following key areas:
- Managing your staff
- Managing day-to-day HR and employment issues
- Managing sickness and absence
- Employment tribunal claims
- Disciplinary hearings and dismissals
- Contracts of employment, handbooks and policies
- Working Time Regulations, holiday pay and overtime
- Protected conversations and settlement agreements
- National Minimum Wage
- Discrimination and disability
We truly believe that prevention is better than cure so our team’s overriding only aim is to work with you to ensure your business is always fully protected.
View our relevant articles: