Hotels and Leisure
Why do you need a specialist?
The Hotels and Leisure sector is an intricate and diverse combination of businesses. It is also one of the UK’s most important industries, employing over 3 million people and given it exists to make sure all of us can do what we want in outside work, it’s also the only sector that will touch all of us in some way at some point.
However, while hotels and leisure is one of the farthest reaching and fastest moving environments in which to work, it is also under continual pressure to change depending on the latest trends and public tastes. This means that more than ever those behind our need to keep pace and make sure they are able to adapt to new demands and opportunities quickly and safely.
If you – as the owner of a hotel, holiday park, restaurant or bar – are going to meet these demands and take full advantage of the opportunities offered by such a dynamic market, you will need lawyers who truly appreciate the unique demands of your particular strand of the leisure and hospitality market.
This is where Keebles’ dedicated Hotels and Leisure team will help.
We have successfully worked alongside every kind of hotel and leisure-based business for many years. The breadth and depth of our experience is the reason we can work with you to find the best possible legal solution based on the type, size and stage of your business and, more importantly, based on what you want to achieve commercially.
Moreover, we know delivering this ‘bespoke’ aspect of our work is absolutely crucial. Our experience has taught us there is never a ‘one size fits all’ legal solution as what may work for one hotel, resort, restaurant bar gym will very rarely work for another.
Whether you need our help to:
- Buy or sell a hotel, restaurant, bar or other leisure or sports based business (including international transactions as we are members of Consulegis’ global network of lawyers and accountants)
- Merge with another hospitality, sporting or holiday business
- Make any changes to the structure of your company in terms of its ownership and/or assets
- Raise finance securely from either banks or investors
- Negotiate and drafting the various commercial agreements your hospitality and leisure business needs
- Protect your brand
- Protect any personal data you hold on your customers and ensure you remain fully GDPR compliant
- Buy, sell, lease or repurpose the premises and property your business needs
- Manage, develop and retain the talent in your business (particularly given the potential issues you may face post-Brexit )
- Settling any disputes or outstanding debt that may arise
- Minimising the effects of any damaging or defamatory comments made about your business online
Our specialists are here to help.
For more information about keys issues affecting the Hotels and Leisure sector and ways we can assist you, see our useful links below:
You can read all of our Hotels and Leisure articles here.