Today it is increasingly likely a business’ most valuable assets are its intangible assets, i.e. its intellectual property.
Whether your intellectual property (IP) relates to your brand, your ideas or parts of your products or processes, the one common theme is it will be absolutely fundamental to your continued commercial success. That means all of your IP must be fully protected and the protection you have in place must be fully enforceable.
Our creative and digital and IP/IT teams know how to protect, exploit and defend your intellectual property. A quick chat with our intellectual property lawyers will help you identify exactly what intellectual property you have and the best way to protect it whether that is by patent, trade mark or industrial design.
We are also ready to act if you feel your IP is being infringed by a third party so you are not forced to relinquish your brand, ideas or products or lose invaluable revenues or market share.
Our team can help you with:
- Registering trade marks and design rights
- Branding and brand protection
- Passing off issues and claims
- Letters before action and intellectual property litigation
- Intellectual property due diligence
- Strategic advice in relation to the infringement of intellectual property rights (IPRs)
- Database rights
- Licences and assignments of software and IPRs
View our relevant articles: