Creative and Digital Industries
The only way any business involved in the fast growing creative and digital industries will receive the best possible advice is by speaking to someone who genuinely understands creative and digital industries.
Keebles’ specialist CDI team have built up exactly that understanding by working alongside a long list of our region’s most creative and innovative businesses over the last decades.
Our clients include IT providers, graphic designers, media companies, software developers, website designers and the developers of games and apps as well as companies who simply want to take full advantage of the latest technology, so they can adopt a more inventive approach to bringing their products to market.
Regardless of which branch of the creative and digital industry you are in, your success is dependent on you making sure your business and your ideas are properly structured and fully protected.
This is where our CDI specialists can help. We will make sure you receive all of the legal support you need to drive your business forward whether your ultimate objective is to grow, diversify or sell.
We can make sure:
- You have the best legal and funding structure for your business and growth strategy
- You have all of the right commercial contracts and legal agreements in place
- You are fully compliant with the new data protection (GDPR) regulations
- Your intellectual property (patents, trademarks and copyright) are protected and fully enforceable
- All of the more specialist IT contracts your business needs are in place and up to date
- You have the answers to any questions you may have regarding your employees
- You have the answers to any questions you may have regarding leasing, buying or selling property for your business
- Our specialist litigators help you to resolve disputes that may have arisen from the breakdown of a contract or the ownership, exploitation or infringement of your intellectual property rights
Our key services include:
- Commercial contracts
- Specialist IT Contracts
- Intellectual property
- Data privacy, data protection and GDPR
- Games and apps