Our team of experts can provide advice on how to protect, exploit and defend all of your intellectual property.
This includes registering a trade mark or design rights, applying for a patent, entering into a licence or assignment of your intellectual property or initiating proceedings against a third party to stop them infringing your intellectual property.
At Keebles, we provide assistance and guidance to enable you to maximise the value of your intellectual property.
Our services include advising upon the following:
- trademarks and design rights
- copyright and patents
- passing off issues and claims
- letters before action and intellectual property litigation
- intellectual property due diligence
- strategic advice in relation to infringement of IP rights
- database rights
Click here to see the latest updates and news on intellectual property.