Our team can provide support in the drafting and negotiation of commercial contracts of all types, ensuring that your commercial objectives are met through an approach that prioritises understanding your business.
From a high-level review of the key provisions of a contract, through to a full scoping, drafting and negotiating exercise, we can help to ensure that the requirements of both parties are properly reflected in the legal documentation and that you have the necessary certainty and protection in your commercial contracts to enable the business relationship to flourish.
Below are just some of the principal trading contracts that we can assist with:
- bespoke agreements for the supply of goods and/or services
- standard terms and conditions of purchase and sale (including advice on how to succeed in the ‘battle of the forms’)
- simple and complex framework agreements
- Collaborations/contractual joint ventures
- outsourcing agreements
- agency, distribution and franchising agreements (including during the planning and structuring phase)
- business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-consumer (B2C) contracts
- guarantees and indemnities
- confidentiality (NDAs) and exclusivity agreements.
- contracts training