There are a lot of factors that make Keebles LLP a great place to work. Our benefits package is designed to recognise and reward our colleagues:
- We will match your pension contributions up to 5% of your salary, and you can choose to salary-sacrifice your contributions.
- All employees are eligible for discretionary bonus (based on company performance), recognition scheme and long-service awards.
- We provide life assurance of 3x annual salary.
- We offer some assistance with conveyancing and Wills.
- We also offer Travel Season Ticket loans to help you get to work.
Health & Wellbeing
- It’s important to take time away from work, so in addition to 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) you can take your birthday off, too. Your entitlement increases with service, and we offer a holiday purchase scheme allowing you to buy up to an additional 5 days per year.
- To help you with medical, dental and other therapies, you can join our Health Cash Plan (through Westfield Health) and get some or all of your costs reimbursed.
- In each of our offices, we have Mental Health Champions who are trained to offer initial support and guidance.
- In addition to our wellbeing programmes, we offer a 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) through Westfield, so that you can seek confidential advice and support whenever you need it, including one-to-one counselling.
- Flexible working practices are embedded in our supportive culture, and we offer generous family policies such as topped-up maternity pay.
- Free, fresh fruit and Nespresso coffee are provided in all our offices, with regular team socials (when we return to the offices).
- To help you perform at your best and to progress in your career, we fund professional subscriptions and offer a wide range of training and development opportunities to all.